Craziness! My baby boy turned 5 months old on May 8! He is honestly the cutest baby you will ever see (I am not just saying that because I am bias and am his mama). He makes he smile and laugh every single day. He is growing and learning every day and we love to watch ever second of it. Here is a short list of some thing about our Cash boy:
- He loves bath time and has ever since he was born.
- He loves his rice bottle that we give him at night before bed.
- He wears size 3 diapers during the day and size 4 at night time.
- He loves his Johnny jumper.
- He loves his bumbo.
- He hates the car.
- He puts anything and everything he can get his hand on in his mouth. His newest favorite is his feet.
- He still gets up at least twice a night except when we go to Arizona then he will sleep through the night.
- He loves to go boating and watch everyone wakeboard. Except when the boat stops then he sometimes fusses. He just prefers it to keep going.
- Hates his life jacket though.
- He can roll from his tummy to his back and is completely capable of rolling the other way too but he is just too lazy to do it. He can roll from his back to his side and his side to his tummy but doesn't care to put it all together.
- He will sit up on his own for about 5 seconds and then falls over.
- He loves to stand on your hand while you hold him out in the air.
- He poops every day with out fail. That is what wakes him up every morning. Not the fact that he is hungry but the fact that he needs to poop. Its kinda funny.
- He usually doesn't wake of cry but wakes up talking and then smiles at you when you go to get him. Melts my heart every time!!!
- Loves licorice or any candy.
- Hates getting dressed! He would prefer to just be naked all day.
- Cries every time I first turn on the blow dryer or the vacuum. Those loud noises are just too scary for him. :)
- He sleeps on his tummy.
- When on his tummy he sticks his bum up in the air and scoots him self around.
- He loves to do airplane.
- He loves to be swung and dropped on the love sac.
- He has figured out how to go backwards in his walker but not forward yet.
- He thinks he needs something to watch when being fed. Ex. TV, swing outside, or someone else other then who is feeding him. Its called spoiled.
- He is my perfect baby boy!! :)
I could go on and on about my Cash boy! I love him to pieces! We cant imagine how our life would be with out him.
Pictures below!! :)