Wednesday, May 23

Mothers Day

I had my very first mothers day. Last year I was pregnant for mothers day. It actually just felt like any other ordinary Sunday. I had a sick husband and an adorable baby to take care of. We went to church and then went and hung out with my family for the rest of the day just like we do every week. My mom and Dad were actually in Las Vegas with Kyle, Joseline, and Paige. But that didn't stop the rest of us kids that were at home from getting together and hanging out.

I love getting to celebrate Mothers. I love my Mom so much and I don't know what I would do with out her. She is one of my very best friends. I talk to her usually once a day and I go over to her house at least a couple times a week. She has always been there for me and I know she would do anything for me or any of her kids. She might swear like a sailor and be a bit crazy but those are just some of the reasons why I love her so much. 
This quote reminds me of my Mom:

 

I am so grateful to now have the opportunity to be a Mother to my sweet little Cash. He is honestly one if the best things that has ever happened to me. I can not imagine going back to life with out him. I cant even express the joy that being a mother brings to my life. I am so lucky to be given the blessing of being a Mom. I am also very lucky that I have such a hard working husband that is so motivated and works so hard so that I can stay home with our little boy and be a mom. I love my family and being a Mom and I wouldn't trade either for anything in the world.



3 comments:

Benjamin & Victoria Olson said...

I love the saying about how you will be his first! I think that is so dang cute! I also think that your little one is adorable! You look so happy!-Tori

The Egan Family said...

Your little guy is so cute!!! Being a mommy is so much fun!

EmyLee McIntyre said...

so sweet Haylie! i looooooove being a momma too! i love you! and cash! and bret!!!